-Mayfish, Dance Drill.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008


listening to: Dao Xiang-Jay Chou

mama's birthday's this friday!
going kbox with her.
but what to suprise her with? D: hmm......
i've got something prepared already...........
i think i want to take $30 from my dad.
then i go buy photo album!
then paste fotos inside. >:D
er...............
then i think i prepare salad for her, cause she's not very healthy recently. T. T snack too much alr la!!
then then! i buy one small piece of choco cake for her? cause she loves chocolate.
idk why. 0.0
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

i want to slim my bloody #%#&^%*#^#@ fat thighs down.
someone help me leh.
add me on msn. LOL!!!!!!!

Emaths O level, paper1's this friday!!!
AHHHHHHHHHH. so scared.
T. T
I CAN DE!
Bobo will watch over me. :)!
please watch over all the baby hosehs too alright!!!!!!!!
thanks ahbo! :D

lishan read I Believe You too. HAHAHAHA.
Jacky's so sweettttttttttttttt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i want him.
i dont care.
>:)


Back to top