-Mayfish, Dance Drill.

Friday, November 28, 2008


alright! cr is so quiet now. -.-
soooooo!
today's work kinda sucked. the 2 cheena guy.
i only ask question wad. fierce me for what.
*DU LAN MANZ.
NEH NEH BIN. zzzzz.
the sot sot one really sot sot man. talk to himself. zzzzz.
~~~~~
BOBO! LOL! he very friendly... <3 got gf already la! hahahhaaha.
tml im working at novotel again!
*prays. (PLEASE LET ME WORK WITH FWENLY PEOPLE! LIKE CRYSTAL&BOBO!)
:'(
today me and meixi make the dry ice. LOL!
FIERCE SIA!
IT WAS LIKE A VOLCANO ERUPTING. O.O
tml no meixi! :( she go rasa. but next fri she will be back!!!!!!!
no meixi=no food.
no meixi=no fun.
no meixi=tired sia!
meixi: happy anot? LOL.
then she will reply: DUHH!!!!
-.-
(SELF ENTERTAINING)

~~~
that time funeral,
got a butterfly come back.
i think it was my grandma.
aww.
:]

NEXT THURSDAY CLUB4PAWS OUTING!
i hope many will be able to go! :)
cause i really want to go. DUH.
LOL. if not me&su go only i also no problem man yohz!
X).

YTD was Shakugan no shana SeasonI last episode!!!!!!
nice ending man!
it made me look forward to seasonII!
not like d.gray-man.
made me so fucked up. l-o-l. D:
alright alright.
Toradora might be the next anime i'll get interested in!

Shana&Yuji ( shakugan no shana )
Ai&Sentarou ( jigoku shoujo )
Taiga&Ryuji?! ( toradora )
haha.

my top3 faved couples.
:D


Back to top