-Mayfish, Dance Drill.

Monday, November 17, 2008


can't sleep yet.
today not that tired compared to ytd.
lol.
oh,
i feel sad.
but i dont know why.

anyways.
2nd day at novotel!
i did meeting rooms de setting!
boss was Eric.
i learnt how to fold napkins!!!!!!!!!!
got pattern one leh!
HAHA!
milly taught me!
then then, me and amanda go use tissue paper to try.
XD it worked!
i did a minature one!!!!!!!
but i left it in th office. :[
forgot to bring back.
i go do another one. :P
I UPLOAD PICTURE OF IT ANOTHER TIME!!!!!

overall, today's job scope was,
sugoi~ HEH :D
super relax man...
heng sia. my toe de bone there fucking swollen can. -.-
if i did banquet today,
&*%$%#$#@!!.
my career!
my life!
-.- lol. eh,
i made new friends!
zihui,amanda,milly!
milly's 18, she's from TP! OMG. :3 i wanna go there too man! :0
i find amanda very cute. 8-D
"i like your hair" guy and doctor very funny. LOL.
i.. actually like the people there! ^^
i've made.. 4 new fwenx! YAY.

saturday howwwww.
if not many people are going with me to the anime festival,
maybe i'll just give the sgclub outing(which i organized),
a pass.
but! i really want to go see manz.
HOWWWW?!
piang eh.
:(

sat&sun 10-12 at shangri la.
what about my guitar class!?
i must learn how to fucking play the base well man.

you want to kena fuck is it?
HAHAHAHAH.
i love the way the managers at novotel *interact with one another man yohz!
fuck.
LOL.

i bought stuffs online!
f21 and gojane!
ROCKXZXZXZ MANZ. :D
heh.


Back to top