-Mayfish, Dance Drill.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008


PEOPLE!!
MY QI_SEQ ACC TIO HACK!!!
THE PERSON SENT YOU GUYS AN EMAIL ASKING FOR MONEY!!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.
IGONRE IT.
I AM IN SINGAPORE.
STUPID PERSON. SAY I GO EUROPE.
DUMB.
NO BRAINS TO THINK.
WANT TO CON PEOPLE MONEY MUST CHECK THE OWNER'S BACKGROUND FIRST WHAT!
BRAINLESS ASSHOLE.
ZZZZ.
CURSE HE BURN IN HELL MAN!!!!!
I HOPE HIS DICK WILL DROP OFF.
>:D
HAHAHAAHAHAHAA.

IM USING STRIKEEEE_@HOTMAIL.COM NOW!!!!!
ADD ME PEOPLE!!!!

this is what the dumb fella wrote in th emails he sent.
Hello, I am sorry I didn't inform you about my traveling to Europe for a program called Empowering Youth to Fight Racism,HIV/AIDS,and Lack of Education,the program is taking place in three major countries in Europe which are Dublin,Scotland and England,I am persently in England,London.
I misplaced my wallet on my way to the hotel where my money,and other valuable things were kept.I will like you to assist me with a soft loan urgently with the sum of $2,400 US Dollars to sort-out my hotel bills and get myself back home.
I will appreciate whatever you can afford to send the money today.i'll pay you back as soon as i return,Let me know if you can assist. please use this information to send the money to me.
Name : En Qi
Address :171 Kensington High StZip code:NW8 7LB
State :London
Country :EnglandTest Question :
To who?
Answer :En
Amount send $:?
As soon as you send the money , e-mail me back the western union money transfer code so i can pick the money and find my way home.
RegardsEn

ironic isnt it?
LOL.


Back to top