-Mayfish, Dance Drill.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008


finished amaths n level paper1 rdy. its our holiday homework. o.o
oh, wait. i mean, "finished". lolololololol.
so..........................................
tml going out. (YAY. FANTASTIC4 REUNION DINNER!)
i was wondering. what if hosehs created a blog?
WITH A TAGBOARD! LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!! confirm everyday(no,every second)tio spam. XD!
*PRAYS.
MEIXI AND VINCENT WILL MAKE IT THROUGH N LEVELS! :))))))))
DONT WORRY!
EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY!
YOU KNOW THE HOSEHS WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU GUYS! :] TILL DEATH DO US ALL PART!
HOSEHS=HEARTXARELIINKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
friday meixi all coming my house.
(PREPARE FOR SATURDAY'S FLEA MARKET!)
APPARRELS&HANDMADE ACCESSORIES FOR SALE FOR SALE!
THEN SATURDAY, FLEA MARKET!
WE SET UP STALL LEHXZXZXZ!!! FIERCE SHIA!
IF YOU'RE READING THIS,
COME COME SUPPORT SUPPORT! =D
<3
sunday.... go cash converters ba. T.T or not do wad sia at home. -.-
just now was my cousin's birthday!
well. we celebrated it w/o a bang. (im sorry!xzxzxzxz. make it up to you when you're older. :D)
when i stepped into my ahma house,
my baby cousin came running to me.
T.T
ask me to carry him.
i did. and everyone applauded. LOL!
(i scared to carry babies. i have phobia! i scared i carry them, then drop them T.T)
alright. so............................. i was effing hungry at this point of time.
i wanted to let him down.
he die also dont want come down. tmd. LOL! D:
and. when me&my mommy wanted to go home,
he stucked to my mom.
okay. so, she carried him downstairs. (with me carrying her 9853763957639639696kg of stuffs)
and. guess wad?
it turns out that, it was ME my cousin was sticking to! O.O
when my mommy geh siao geh siao walk off and said bye to me,
he started to cry. now isnt that sweet.
:D


Back to top