-Mayfish, Dance Drill.

Saturday, December 27, 2008


great. just great.
my computer crashed right after christmas. T.T
im at my grandma house now. lolololol.
BUT!
the connection sucks. big time!
can't even load ouran high episode 12 fast. damn.
i bought a lot ( YES A LOT) of stuffs, from different webs.
-.- i hope i dont forget to collect my stuffs. lol.
so.
im camping over at my grandma house tonight. last minute decision.
anyway there's nothing better for me to do if i went home. D:

club4paws just now.
:]
JUDY~
she's a Shih Tzu.
(like my bobo..)
it did exactly the same thing as Bobo. T.T
curl up in the middle of my legs.
and.. head on my thighs.
then,
off to dreamland.
i miss you.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Cookie & Buddy = Kaoru & Hikaru.
just that Cookie is more extreme.
witnessed real life humping today. -.-
dont even ask me to elaborate man.
i like Nala. :D
there were many golden retrievers in house today.
<3
Russel & Judy, i love you guys. :]
oh!
Corrine( i think that's her name..) THANKS A MILLION FOR EVERYTHING. :)
s
alright. so. i think im going to walk around Singapore alone tml.
go vivo's f21 look look..
then then. T.T
PIANG.
alone can go where to emo lei? lol.
my okasan's coming bac tml! ( YAY like finally. D: )
<3>


my dear daddy,
i just feel so weird talking to you.
its obvious we HAVE drifted apart.
i dont know why.
and i dont wanna know why.
your constant nagging is getting on my nerves,
sometimes i just wanna ask you to stfu.
(but. i dont wanna have a slap real hard on my face luh. -.-)
oh,
your presence is too.
i dont know how to face you!
godammit.
i dont know how to salvage this situation,
either. oh. wadever.
i just dont wanna repent. dont i?
haha.


Back to top