-Mayfish, Dance Drill.

Monday, December 15, 2008


i like to write.
i wanna improve on my *grammar.
then my vocabulary.
i really really really like to write.
my nya nya asked me to google for any writing competitions.
i did,
but to no avail.
i think...
maybe i'll pick up a composition assessment book,
and pick a topic,
let's see who'll be my english subject teacher next year,
and NAH!
:D
but. its so weird. for me to just walk up to a teacher like that. :\
sigh.
Im really really really keen to become a freelance writer!
TASUKE!
freelancing.
first thing, make yourself known.
but where and how?
well well.
courses which i intend to go to include,
vet technology, (temasek poly)
journalism. (ngee ann poly)
these are the only courses that interests me.
i like both.
if i do become a vet someday in the future,
i'll commit myself to writing still.
and vice versa.
=D
how how how.
where where where.
i think i should just brush up on my english first though.
the basics and stuff.

and,
i guess,
it is really language that interests me most!
i wanna learn jap! =D


Back to top