-Mayfish, Dance Drill.

Monday, December 15, 2008


i really really need to think.
my mind's so distorted. -.-
i need money for a sciences tuition teacher(phy+chem).
i need money for a aemaths teacher.
(ONE ON ONE WORKS BEST!)
i need money for my japanese language classes.
these are the things that are important, that will change my life! >:(
need to start saving, and stop shopping!
alright. so, i ordered 2 pgmall bags. ($32 gone)
and custom made a high waist skirt online. ($22 gone)
fail.
after i get my F21 spree refund,
im keeping the money. dont want buy F21 already. wait till i really really see smth i like ba.
i wait till F21 got white shorts, and when their summer season apparrel comes. *THUMBS UP!
(must CAPS. OR NOT I WILL FORGET WAD I SAID. >:( )
so....................
on thursday.
i buying liquid eyeliner and a top(i must rrrrrrrr vvvvvvvv like!)only.
spend below 40$! DONT CARE!
(MARK MY WORDS!)
ENQI IS DETERMINED THIS TIME!


Back to top