-Mayfish, Dance Drill.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008


my room's current condition.
0/10.
any takers?
LOL!
this is what happens to everyone's room whenever the festive seasons are nearing.
holidays. / in the midst of holidays. / holidays are ending.
for me,
my room's average condition is 0/10 360 days year round. :x
*feels remorseful.

look at these photographs.
(anyone can send me Nickelback's Photograph?)lololol.
when time stops still.
<3
baby cousin: eugene!
cousin: ryan!
:D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks a million to everone who replied to my thread at sgc!
and those who replied to my "I NEED HELP!" thread!
X)!
(SHOUTS): "SGC ROCKXZXZXX!"
really...
i v touched. T.T thanks.
if only there was a MASS SGC MEETUP ONE DAY! LOL!
*EXCITED.
anyways.
i tried solving from LHS. kept on trying and trying..
thou i did still get the answer, but!
you guys showed me the (start from RHS) method.
and TA DAH! fast&furious. LOL!
i realized. for these proving qns right,
RHS->LHS normally gets you to the answer faster.
but you have to spot things lah.
I WILL PERSERVERE!
I PROMISE! :]
NO MORE COMPLAINTS!
NO MORE SAYING,
"LAZY TO DO HOMEWORK LAH"
"TIRED LAH"
"LATER LAH"
=D
NO MORE PROCASTINATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ENQI WILL SHINEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*GLOW OF LIGHT. HEHHEH.


Back to top