-Mayfish, Dance Drill.

Monday, December 22, 2008


poster says it all. :)
watched the movie on channel 5 just now.
cried.
max was amazing.
so was maya.
<3
dogs are my best friend. : D
they guy just had to go back.
i would too!
i would never ditch them there.!!!
ohoh!!!
me and my mommy's hooked on to desperate housewifes.
LOL.
but its nice.
really...
last week&just now's episode.
*THUMBS UP.
its like i cried continously. for 2 times.
LOL.
after Eight Below, then Desperate Housewifes.

i just had to upload this.
This is my last email you all will see before i die..
I went to commit suicide
was due to the picture seen in the email that you have send..
I..I.....I....I (du zui,roll eyes) I..I was too sad..
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
see ya in heaven!!!
NOTICE*all this is just a joke dun send it to the police station
p.s: look at all of the grammar mistakes! (tsktsk)


Back to top