-Mayfish, Dance Drill.

Sunday, December 7, 2008


so...... im left with less than 3 weeks to "enjoy" my holidays.
i've finally decided.
im gonna make the most out of it!
im quitting on wed.
so................
1. go deposit some money into bank first. ( for saving&online shopping purposes )
2. just satisfy my shopping needs first, but, know my limits! :] i know i know.
3. REBOND HAIR! \YAY/ :3
4. drop by club4paws again! ( i intend to keep on doing this la. LOL! )
5. practice my guitar!!!!! ( should i continue?hmmm. but i really want to be proud of something! D: )
6. homeworksssssss&TUITION(shihui, i dont care!)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
7. go running at least thrice a week. ( no excuses! aft quit work, cfm got time one! >:D )
8. swimminggggggg! ( maybe i could tag along when my cousin goes for his lessons? )
9. GO 2008's EOY EVENT! dont care. i jio my mother go alr. fierce sia she. :D
10. HO SEH OUTING! DONT CARE! ALL BETTER BE FREE! ( 29th DECEMBER CAN? )

this are all what i wanna do before school starts! >:( !!!!!!!


Back to top