-Mayfish, Dance Drill.

Thursday, January 8, 2009


alright.
have been really busyyyyyyyyyyy! (p.s: is lazy) to use the computer.
cause,
I HAVE A PSP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks 5/1's ENVIRONMENTAL CHAMPION! ( haikal! )
for lending me for a week. =D
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so.......................................
this year's class arrangement & class committee,
one word,
weird.
i
am
the
physics
subject
representative
.
o.o
my mommy said it might actually do me some good too.
well, i guess so..
responsibility. 8-0
rima's the vice chairman.
HAHAAHAAHAHAH :P

ima so gonna enjoy moiiself thiis year :D

im like coughing and coughing and coughing.
and flu-ing.
T.T
THANK YOU AH, VINCENT LOH WEN JIE.
HAHAAHAHAHA.
who shall be the next one?
>:D
(COUGHS AT YOUR FACE)

LATER I GOING BAC SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TO GIVE AZIZAH EARLY BIRTHDAY SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MUST RUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HEHEHEEHEHEHEEHEHEHE


Back to top