-Mayfish, Dance Drill.

Saturday, January 3, 2009


fuck. she totally spoiled my mood.

watched episode 13&14 of Ouran High!
(TOTAL HAPPINESS)
Alice in Wonderland ( episode 13 )
Haruhi finds out that Tamaki is the son of the superintendent of ouran ( episode 14 )
episode 14 rocked.
loved the part where all of host club stood up for tamaki against the newspaper club or smth.
<3333333

my mom want to shift this computer outta my room.
to my late grandma's room,
and naaaabei.
her bed still there la.
not i paronoid or smth.
but thats fuck plain scary? -.- zzz.
but, oh wells.
i
cannot
be
bothered.
shift also good la. i at night can study or something. =D

p.s:
IMAGINE THE CHARACTERS IN
OURAN HIGH WERE REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I can cheer myself up.
I can live life alone too.
-Taiga, Toradora.


Back to top