-Mayfish, Dance Drill.

Thursday, January 1, 2009


im trying out th new liquid eyeliner i bought! hehheh. made my eye look.. so not my eye. -___-

hongkong strawberries! they way the packed it was cute. very neat. but. the dots on the strawberries disgusted me. p.s: i finished the whole box thou. :D


for the first time,
i think my door looks like a big chocolate bar.
O.O



i like light sticks! they are so pretty!!!!!!!!! when my mother was in hongkong, thanks to the light sticks left behind aft the mini loners gathering during christmas at my house, i did not feel lonely. :) really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i placed equal numbers at the sides of my bed, and it lit up my whole room. <3 its like fireflies were surrounding me as i drifted off to sleep. triple <3!
I LOVE LIGHT STICKS!
p.s: i want to be surrounded by a million light sticks on my birthday night.

alright. so this is what i've been doing for the last few days of my holidays.
school officially? starts tomorrow. T.T
tml cfm do nothing one.
introduce yourself to teachers,
teachers crap with you, introduce their houserules to you,
free time for first day..
blah blah blah..
o.o
i just hope i can wake up tomorrow.
6AM!
DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
>:{
2009 I WANT TO SIT WITH YANTI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY then we can les together again.
HEHHEH! >:} >:} >:}





Back to top