-Mayfish, Dance Drill.

Monday, January 26, 2009


this sucks.
im so fucking! bored.
the past 2 days,
its,
eat;slack;daydream;eat;use computer. ( while the adults play their mahjong )
-______________________________________-
stupid stupid stupid.
have not done my homeworks somemore.
if tml no time, i wed pia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:))))))))))))))))))))))

i have lost my initial motivation!
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~
i must find my Shissou! back.
must must must.
nash, let's exchange books man!
A
S
A
P
!!!

someone talk to me!!!!!!!!!!!!! -.-
mah.

oh. I WENT TO THE NIGHT SAFARI JUST NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LIKE HYENAS!!!!!!!!!! ( if thats the correct way to spell it. )
when they laugh,
i laughed too.
and worse still,
i imitated their laughter while i was on the, JAPANESE tram.
why is it called the JAPANESE tram? no idea too.
the creatures of the night show was quite interesting.
a great great great plot to actually trick the little naive kidsssssss.
it was a total scam for me!
haha.
there were a lot of different types of deers close to the tram. :3
but, the saddest thing of all, is that,
i could not see the faces of the animals ( except 4 those close up ).
i
am
shortsighted!
-.-
so basically i could only see the body of the animals.
poor me.


Back to top