-Mayfish, Dance Drill.

Friday, February 6, 2009



due to the boring lessons,
(im so going to get condemned for this picture!)
i have decided to start conductiong my own experiments in class! ( YAY )
p.s: ms tian would be proud of me. HAHAHA!
3/2/09's a specimen with waiter and a few bread crumbs in it.
5/2/09's a specimen with my left over egg yolk!
TADAH!
i intend to leave it at my table till the day i graduate. :D
my partner said i was disgusting. :(
i beg to differ!
she seems to be having a lot of fun sitting with me know!!!
(BHB)
LOL!
this is me and venus. <3
p.s: during mother tongue class.
get A1 rdy la us. LOLOLOL.

spot the difference.
is there any anyway?!
so cute!!! X)
disney "la mei".
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!

oh wells. and life goes on.
i had fun sitting with venus.!!!
venus. better come for every mother tongue lesson hor. T.T
or not
i
will
be
so
bored.
:(


Back to top