-Mayfish, Dance Drill.

Sunday, May 3, 2009


300. What type of girl do you like?
One who is kind and has pretty eyes
301. What kind of girl’s hairstyle do you like?
Semi-long hair, brown in color, the ends wavy. If I was a girl, I’d want hair like that.
302. What place would you like to go on a date?
Tokyo Disney Land
303. If we were to kiss, it’d be in this situation.
Casually at night by the ocean, while listening to the sound of waves
304. If you were to confess, it’d be these words.
I like you.
305. If you were going to be confessed to, it would be these words.
I like you!
306. What would you like your girlfriend to call you?
Takahisa
307. How many times have you had experience confessing?
0 times.
308. What fetish do you have?
Eyes
309. From what do you consider something ‘cheating’?
Meeting someone secretly
312. Something you don’t want your girlfriend to do?
Cheat
313. If you were getting a present for your girlfriend, what would it be?
Necklace
314. What words would make you happy to hear from your girlfriend?
“I’m happy being with you”
315. What words from your girlfriend would shock you?
“Eeh, but that’s disgusting…”
316. Your girlfriend is late for a date. How long would you wait?
I’d wait 15 minutes, then try and find some way to pass the time
317. When was your first love?
It was in kindergarten, but I don’t really remember it
318. When was your first kiss?
July 4th, 1986. I had just been born and my mother kissed me ♥
319. How many times have you lost in love?
2 times
320. If you were going to propose, you’d say this.
Let’s get married
321. If you were going to get married, at what age?
About 30 years old
322. How many children would you like?
Two. A boy and a girl.
323. Please say something to your future wife.
Be happy.
324. What name would you like to give your son?
Something rare, but not weird, would be good.
325. What name would you like to give your daughter?
Something with the ‘Taka’ kanji from Takahisa. 「貴」
326. What will your family call you?
Taka
327. What taste is your mother’s cooking?
Gyouza
328. What do you call your mother?
“Okaasan”
329. What’s the first memory of life you have?
From when I was around 3 or 4 years old and went skiing with my family
330. What was your dream when you were younger?
To be a soccer player
331. What’s a place you’ve traveled that’s moved you?
Skii slopes
332. When is a time you’ve had a big physical fight?
I’ve never gotten hurt! I was a wholesome, good child.
333. What school lunch do you like?
One where the lunch itself is big and I can drink a lot of milk. The best is Wantan soup.
334. What school lunch do you hate?
Carrot jelly
335. What school subject do you like?
PE
336. What school subject do you hate?
Math. Calculations are annoying.

LOL.
massu.
are beautiful eyes really REALLY very important?
LOL.
nvm.
i got double eyelids now!
HAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA.
i tried sticking, and now the double eyelids wont go away. T.T
help.!!!!!


Back to top