-Mayfish, Dance Drill.

Sunday, May 3, 2009


Re: To Be Massu's Girlfriend

Post beansproutbun Today at 5:21 pm


To be the Girlfriend of Massu

1 Always genki(energetic) [ YEEEAAAAP! ]

2 Looks perfect in a t-shirt and jeans [ i love t-shirts! but jeans... i prefer shorts. jeans make my look short! >: ( ]

3 Loves to eat Laughing [ so unglam! but that would be super hilarious if i had a partner!!!!XD ]

4 You can protect promises between the both of you [ trust me. ]

5 If you are underaged, you won't smoke! [ i abhor smokers and alcoholics. ]

6 Don't litter tabacco on the ground! [ totally!!!!! ]

7 You can get a seat on the train [ o.o? you mean the kiasu way? LOL ]

8 You won't go on talking like,"I am, I am!" [ i know the appropriate times.. ]

9 You write on the notebook neatly [ totally! ]

10 You pretty much obey the society rule [ yeeeeeeaaaaap! ]

11 A very pretty white skinned or very tanned girl [ i dont know which i fall under. LOL ]

12 You have a different hobby than me [ of course! different individuals=different hobbies!=D ]

13 Very nice and you have a bigger heart than me! [ HAI HAI! ]

14 Very strict to yourself [ er......... in what way? ]

15 The messages go through usually(meaning he can call
you and you would usually pick up or something...) [ i'll be waiting!~ Wink ]

16 You'll understand my weak points... [ of course..(smiles) ]

17 You can be nice to other people [ definitely! ]

18 Can go to the karaoke together [ >:} let's rock the place! XD ]

19 You can help me from the bugs Very Happy [ im afraid of them as well. lets run together!!!!!!!!!!!! ]

20 Very straight in love(meaning you only go for one guy!) [ definitely!!!!!!!!!<3 ]

21 People say that your eyes are really the most thing they remember about you [ they remember me for my character. T.T do i still stand a chance? Sad ]

22 Your room is neatly organized [ i'll organize it starting from today!!!!!!!!!=X ]

23 Always curious in new things [ O.O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D ]

24 You keep your nails good [ YEEEA! ]

25 You don't have to worry about diet and just eat(Massu...you want your girlfriend to be fat like a pig...lol) [ eat=sure! BUT exercise on a regular basis!=D ]

26 You can have fun outdoors together! [ HAHAHAHAHAAHAH=D ]

27 You can straight out say what you want to say [ yes! ]

28 You have the NewS album [ 1/10. LOL. ]

29 Loves the Ocean [ ^__^! bring me scuba diving!!!!!!!!! ]

30 Really looks good smiling! [ not too sure about this thou.. well. at least i have teeth! =D ]

Benefits of being Massu's Girlfriend~
1.I will eat all the food you make (along with the LOVE -> emotions/feelings you put into it!)
2.You can wear any of my clothes
3.If you want me to wear your clothes, that's still ok!! (lol)<--not my comment...in "interview" massu laughed when he said that...apparently XD
4.no matter what happens, i'll use my life to protect you!!
5.I'll help you make your dream come true!

this is so sweet!
im sure he'll make a good boyfriend and soulmate! =)


Back to top