-Mayfish, Dance Drill.

Sunday, May 3, 2009


Re: What would you do if you had a day with Massu???

Post beansproutbun Today at 4:57 pm


O.O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the topic sentence is enough to make all of us go dreamy right! haha!
HMMMMMMMM.
let's set the scene, at the airport! ( after he arrives )
(20 things to be done!)
1. wave. ( to say hello! ) give him my cutest smile. ( X. X LOL )
2. "Let's be friends!"
3. "Let's have nothing but fun today alright!!!^^"
-accompany him to his hotel, wait for him to unpack his stuffs first.- ( take CAB!!!!!!!! )
4. hand him a handmade packed lunch out of the blue.
-gyozas a must,
-riceballs that have different expressions on them's a must too!
5. "It's for you!=D" , "Just in case you felt hungry!:]"
-give him my cutest smile and look away. ( my face would be red by now!!!!!!! )
6. arrives at hotel.
-assuming he stays at the highest level-
7. on the way up, ask him what he wants to do and go.
8. "No way am I letting you do all the decisions!=P"
-by now he would be done unpacking-
9. pull him out of the room, keeps on walking till we arrive at a balloon store.
10. buy a pig balloon for him, and tie it on his wrist.
11. "Now, ikuzo!=P"
12. and be his tour guide for the afternoon.
13. bring him to the Science Centre! ( kids WILL have fun there. I did!=P )
-in the meantime, CAMWHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.
( use digital camera, then make up an excuse to say camera went out of battery, and start using my cellphone to take close up shots. >:} )
p.s: any individual who visits the Science Centre for the first time with friend/friends would definitely have too much fun to say "no" to a picture~ =P
14. suggest dinner over at my place(near Science Centre), and have fun pitting our cooking skills against each other.
15. have ice cream at the playground near my house.!!!
16. "How was the day?" and show him a "peace" hand sign. XP
17. talk about his life and stuffs..
18. seek his advice on some problems I face.. ( i.e: exam stress! )
19. accompany him back to his place.
-on the way, ask politely if it was possible to exchange contacts, and say,
"You could be my tour guide when I visit Japan!"
and smile awkwardly.
20. "Arigato Takahisa-san! I had fun!^______^"

on the way home,
look at all pictures taken during the day,
and smile to myself.
(OMG! PSYCHO!!!!!!)
LOL!!!!!!


Back to top