-Mayfish, Dance Drill.

Thursday, December 3, 2009






hontou ni arigatou gozaimasu ne arayuukosan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you really really really made my day!!!!! ^^^^^^
AND SAVED 100+ BUCKS FOR ME. T_T LOL!

Takahisa-chan!
your Massuperman was really AWESOME!!!

flawless performance!!!!
kakoii + sugoi ne!!!!!!!
im serious!!!!
your dance moves. XD superb at charming. LOL!
nice, Masuda! :D
sexy,cute,cool. ONLY YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO PULL IT OFF IN MY HAATO. heehee.^^


NEWS!
the WINTER PARTY DIAMOND CONCERT was really sugoi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if i lived in Japan, i'll definitely NOT REGRET GOING TO WATCH IT.
SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!
IF I HAD THE MONEY, I'LL BUY THE DVD AS WELL.
LOL!!!!!!!!
it was really good, good, good.
*THUMBS UP.
you guys really really are good. who can do a concert for like 3 hours and even look so happy. LOL!!!!!! super energetic.. thats what i like about them!!!! its like song after songs. like non stop liddat. O.O
( im completely blown away after almost 3 hours
of watching you guys in my computer screen)

LOL I FELT LIKE I WAS PRESENT AS WELL NE. LOL
GAN GAN GANBATTE NEWS!
GIVE ME A WARATTE NE TA-CHAN ^^^^^^^^
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA~

*completely on cloud nine, oblivious to surroundings.

Yamapi-san

Ryo-kun

Keii-chan

Shige-kun

Teshii-kun

Takahisa-kun

OTSUKARESAMA DESHITA!!! ^^

my favourite part of the concert was when NEWS started singing FLY AGAIN live.

=]

it kinda made me tear..

cause..

i never thought that i would be able to see them sing it "live"..

and..

it was the song that i could most relate to after i got my mid year o level mother tongue results..

:S T_T -.- __ LOL

demo, daijyobu datte!

like the song says,

there'll still be days when you feel down,

but believe and you'll definitely be able to fly again! ;)

i realized Takahisa-chan's really polite. i think i should change.. LOL

i think he's a real gentleman too ne.. AWW WHY WASNT I BORN IN JAPAN.

DARN. T,T LOL

two other parts that left an impression.

Teshii-kun forgetting to continue his TEPPEN part, with that "OOPS!" expression,

but he made it back.. LOL

and Teshii-kun hugging Takahisa-chan when he was singing Smile Maker, and Ta-chan went "daijyobu datte~" (with a little giggle) LOL NOT GAY OKAY. THEY ARE REALLY REALLY CLOSE BUDDIES ^^ so cute.

my longest post ever. LOL

AND SOMEONE TASUKE NE I REALLY NEED A JOB.

ONE HOUR 6 I HAPPY. T-T

HAYAKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ._.



Back to top