-Mayfish, Dance Drill.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009


OMG OMG OMG ENQI HAS DONE SO MANY THINGS IN ONE DAY. :D
TANOSHII NE! HAHAHA.

i watched a little of cruel temptation,
soukon episode 3 subbed ( i finally know how to open 001 002 files! LOL big accomplishment for the pc illiterate me )
next,
i'll be watching zettai kareshi's upcoming xmas special edition, ONLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG OMG OMG.
while waiting for it to load i had goosebumps already.
believe those who finished the drama series will definitely understand how im feeling ne...~
i think i shall go bathe first before continuing my drama marathon. LOL!!!!!!

I don't know how you feel,
I don't wanna know how you feel,
I don't ever want to know how you feel.
Often,
the biggest obstacle in our lives..our own pitiful selves.


Back to top