-Mayfish, Dance Drill.

Thursday, December 10, 2009


such an abigail.
if you guys wanna know who she is, its seriously kinda obvious.
she's loud,rude and obviously thinks its funny(maybe even cool) when she acts like a barbarian in public.
how disgraceful.
i feel really sorry for her parents.
im not blaming her, but i just feel sorry for her.
p-u-b-l-i-c. public.
doesnt she know her limits?
please.
sixteen.
where's that brain of hers.
when she acts like that in public,
she's actually making a fool out of herself, her school and most importantly,
her parents.
abigail, spare a thought for your poor parents?
honestly, i wanted to respect you so much, cause strictly speaking,
you ARE my senior in this job,
i wanted to respect you.
but, you have actually proven me wrong.
you are not even worth a single bit of respect, not only from me,
but from anyone.

seriously,
i think a cockroach is even cuter than you.
(for me to say something like that, that particular person must be really.. really.. *no comments)
can imagine right?
:]

i swear, no matter what happens, i'll never, ever, have a bitch fit with you.
nor would i ever want to be seen talking to you, being near you. not even a centimetre.
talking to you would be wasting my time, my saliva, my energy, my youth, my manners, my pride, my dignity, my face, my.. ~and the list goes on.

xoxo people!
and thannk you so much Commonwealth Secondary School!
you have raised me into a fine young lady, who knows what public mannerism is.
i thank you so much for that.


Back to top