-Mayfish, Dance Drill.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009


ZETTAI KARESHI X'MAS SPECIAL EDITION!

speechless.
*thumbs up for the director.
very skillfully let Knight be revived and
very skillfully let Knight and Riiko move on without any regrets.
PLUS! very reasonable ending.
Nice!!! at least its not like those dumb endings which let people fantasize and stuff-.-
its like, end means end. nothing else.
very realistic ending. ^^

"Why am I a robot?"
"I cannot grow old with you, I was programmed to love you and only, you."
"When you grow old, you will die, but I won't.
"Even when you're gone, I will still continue loving you."
"I am the only one who wouldn't change."

my favourite part was when after Riiko kissed him then Knight
turned her around and gave her a push.
simple gesture, simple meaning.

Knight: "I am just a robot."
"Aishiteru ne, Riiko."


Back to top