-Mayfish, Dance Drill.

Friday, January 8, 2010


okay. i really have to whine.
soukon epi 6......
subber is taking really long. :( i know they're busy!! i know.
its just myself. lol!
its like i check their web almost every single minute. T_T
im losing my sanity!!!!!! D:>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alright. thats part one.

if someone is born pretty
and gets a huge load of unwanted attention,
its not her fault right?
But why most girls end up hating her.
Do I really know her?
I think she isnt someone who fancies all these attention.
Am I starting to dislike her?
Am I jealous?
But, what for?
Everyone is a different individual,
each unique in his/her own way.
All of us have different paths in life to walk.
As long as Im happy with myself,
Im okay.
Correct?
I have to admit it,
but she isnt some one whom I would share my problems with.
Some one who really understands me..
Is it really that difficult to find?
A friend will do. Just some one..
Some one who would know what Im feeling just by,
a single frown,
a slight smile,
a soft sigh,
my unique habits,
my usual looking at the sky..
Some one,
who knows,
who understands.
Do I feel inferior when Im with her?
I hate to admit it,
yes I do.
Some times I really hoped she'd shut up,
because her usual antics could really get on my nerves.
I have to find myself..
Who I am.
It all starts on Monday.
The embarking on a new journey, minna.
So what if i dont have any one?
Ta-chan doesnt have a girlfriend too. LOL!
yet he's still doing his best in everything he's involved in,
trying his best to smile,
his best smile. :3

that was part two.

Tomorrow. A busy day.
1. Change hamster hay, interaction time with my dear Hoshi-kun!!~
2. Ziza's birthday prezzzzzzzzzz.
3. Buy plain yoghurt(FAT FREE!),fruits,vegs to create saladdd.
4. EVENING RUNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^

end of part 3.

i hate to lose.
but when it comes to relationships,
i rather be at the losing end.
ganbatte ne.


Back to top