-Mayfish, Dance Drill.

Sunday, January 3, 2010


01012010.
it was supposed to be
"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!"
"HELLO 2010^_^!!!"
but instead.
car accident.
my whole 17 years of living.
it just had to happen on 2010,
a brand new year for me.
2010 was supposed to be full of looking forward to,
poly life, new friends, new goals, new achievements................~
but,
i realized the importance of
making every second count, having no(seriously no) regrets,
staying alive, how lucky i am to still be alive and kicking,
having the ones i love all safe and sound,
cherishing all of my friends............~
life is fragile.

If today was your last day,
what would you do?

I
Am
So
Lucky.

If heaven wanted to take me away
seriously he could have done it.
Done it,
easily.
and seriously, any where, any time.
I guess my time just wasnt up yet.

I'll make full use of the life that he saved.
Yes I will.


Back to top