-Mayfish, Dance Drill.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010



Comparing Marley and Me, 10 Promises to my Dog and Hachiko,
thumbs up for Hachiko's ending.
best ending.
easily conveys the message to its viewers that Hachi and Parker were finally reunited in a place called heaven after Hachi's faithful waiting for 10 years.
It makes me wonder.
How can a dog actually trust someone so easily?
Unwavering loyalty and faithfulness.
Its something that we should learn.
For Hachi,
If you said it was for food he could have given up waiting for less than a year,
but it's 10 years!
Same time,
same place.
Sugoii ne, the bond that was shared between them.
Amazing..
2010, 75 years after Hachi's death in 1935.
I learnt about an amazing dog today.
If Im ever making a trip to Japan,
I swear I'll drop by to visit Hachiko's statue at Shibuya station.
April 8.
Guy at train station: He's not going to come.
Ken: My friend,Parker, he's not going to come.
But if Hachi feels he should wait,
then he should.
Parker's Wife: Can I wait for the next train with you?
Parker: Hachi!~ C'mon boy!
Parker finally came,
with Hachi leaving with him.
<=]


Back to top