-Mayfish, Dance Drill.

Sunday, February 21, 2010


There may be secrets you are dealing with, this mouth of yours and those of others.

So true.

Realized there are so many secrets we're hiding between us.

Why can't we just be open about everything?

I guess everyone has their own fair share of privacy.

But.

When the going gets tough,

Who'll be able to stay right by your side,

Supporting you through these tough times if you dont breathe a word.

Disappointment is inevitable.

Deception is inevitable.



It has been a really long time since I've smiled, from the bottom of my heart.

A really long time.

There's not much reason for me to smile anyway, isnt it?



Everything is only on the surface.

EVERYTHING.

I'll never know the true side of everything.



If I'm open,

I can't expect everyone to do things the same way.

Gotta change my Leo thinking. lol!





i know why Massu is able to keep up with that smile of his.

no worries,

wonderful friends(and fans!),

wonderful career.

but. one thing.

does he face problems like this as well?

hmm..

i guess everyone does.

but..

wad to do?

we just have to live with it and move on..

I love the life before O levels ended as compared to now.
Seriously.


Back to top