-Mayfish, Dance Drill.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010




it's my wallpaper for my handphone.
it just gives me confidence to keep going
no matter what happens.
happy days are ahead.
hang in there!

"du hao shu jiu hao le..qi ta de bu yong guan tai duo!"
yess.....
what's the point in having so many friends when none of them
are going to stand by you when you need help?
ahaha. sad truth.

no one is indispensable,
life still goes on no matter what.

im just glad to have made really awesome buddies during my 5 years..
appreciated..
this time round..
it's only 3 years..
can de..

jieying: we're all trying to adapt fast,
but we're not really that good at it after all.

I hate this constipated me.
I feel relieved when I see familiar faces I once shared a common story with,
and more stories to come in the future! (L) ^_^

It's the regular meetings and laughter we have that keeps me sane.

lol..
just 3 days since poly started and all these thoughts.

this
is
kinda
depressing.

:(
yes, i have not smiled like i did in the picture for a long long time..

my classmates are fine..
but it just feels like something is missing.
im not liking this feeling.

:(


Back to top