-Mayfish, Dance Drill.

Sunday, April 4, 2010


was looking at Aput's school pictures on fb a moment ago.
she's in shatec.
she looked real happy.
i guess..
cause she's doing something she likes.
(^_^) ureshii ne!~

okay. another one of my thoughtful moments.
looking at her being so happy while in school..
while i be like her, in my current Drama&Psychology?
Wakarimasen ne.. . _ .
If i was in Vet Technology / Vet Bioscience..
well i could really confidently say that,
"I will definitely be happy! XD!"
maybe..
its because i know what i'll be doing,
where i'll be headed to.
drama&psy..
all i know, for now, is that,
i'll be acting and studying the human mind.
it'll be tanoshii, shikashi...
UWAA!!!!!!!~
T_______________________________T
wakarimasen wakarimasen wakarimasen.

oh, the letter of notification about my appealing to S64 came yesterday.
i didnt make it through.
shoujiki, when i was peeling the edges of the letter,
i somehow knew what was the outcome already.
i didnt feel too sad.
maybe i knew i would be happy with my S43.
< = ).
FULL STOP.
i never wanna talk about this again le.
no more regrets,
S43,
HERE I COME!!!!!!!!
(^_^)


Back to top