-Mayfish, Dance Drill.

Friday, June 25, 2010


But, even if I think about it, there’s nothing in my lifestyle that’s actually decided on. I don’t make any plans on my days off either. I’ll think about them after I’ve woken up. I eat the things that I want to eat at that moment and I go to the places that I want to go to at that moment and If I get invited out by friends I go with that. But when I feel like going back home I just say “See you” and go back home and if my friends seem like they’re going to go home I don’t try to hold them back. Living honestly with your feelings and what you want is the most important rule. I have a personality that doesn’t want to be bounded.
-Yamapi-san.

pi-san is amazing..
im falling for his character and mentality. LOL!
i agree totally!!!!!

but again.
sometimes....
you just cant be that carefree right.. LOL.
too carefree, looks like i bochap.
not carefree, looks like i got depression.
cb.
-.- someone teach me how to think and act lei.
lol.
zz.


Back to top