-Mayfish, Dance Drill.

Friday, June 25, 2010


看开一点,会更快乐!
haaaaa~
so many things took place within these few days!
LOL.
maybe i should just..
let loose and go wild. LOL!!!!!!!!!
OMG DAMNIT. MUST BE TOO MUCH OF BAHRI JUST NOW.
THAT'S WHY IM SPEAKING LIDDAT.
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

realized,
it's all the little bits and pieces of memories that will
warm my heart in my older days.......
good or bad ones,
they're still MY memories~
ne~
=]

no wonder i picked reminiscence theatre.
LOL! SO ME. TOTALLY..
haaaaaa~
ashita wa.................

1. finish up my IAD essay
(thanks to bahri, i din manage to complete part b. AHAHAHAH
HE SO ON ONE, ASK ME GO OUT, IMMD SET AH! I LIKEYYYYYYY LOL)
2. pack rooom...... my table....
you wouldnt wanna see it.
3. JAPANESE REVISION! GOD DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4. evening run?
5. dinner. alone. sigh.....
maggie shall be my bestfriend for dinner tomorrow then.

that's my life.
ahahahhaahah.
jya~
oyasumi.

i dont wanna think about it,
i cant be bothered,
i wont be bothered.


Back to top