-Mayfish, Dance Drill.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

















1. 01's nutella polar cakey is loved. cake smashing was fun too.
heard Vanessa planned it? Thanks Van!! ^_^
heard Jeremy picked the nutella cakey? Thanks!! ^^
2. My Milians' trying to smile like me shot, but epic fail, they had cramps in their face after that.
3. Jia Xin trying to take advantage of me. :( HAHA
4. me & anime guy.
5. at Icing Room, i making Jie Ying's birthday cakey.
i had fun squeezing cream into leon's mouth.
we got so excitied when we didnt get caught.
i wanted to squeeze more inside, but leon resisted. :(
6. Jie Ying's cakey! lucky didnt screw up tego's soccer ball. LOL
~
Hsih Hwa gave me a v random call.
me: helllo?
hh: today what day?
me: um, thursday?
hh: what date?
me: ... -.-
hh: ur birthday hor?
me: mai lame lei. LOL
~~~~~~~~~~
SO!
my birthday, ended w bervyn trying to cheer me up via MSN's webcam,
over my loss of my beloved homebaked brownie which i never got to try from Dinah..
:( i lost the prez at marina square!!!!!!! why i so cb blur. fuck.
im terribly sorry dinah. :(
i wanted to save it till i reach home then i eat.......
damn..
sigh.......
OH!
thank you leon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
for being the first one to "witness" the aftermath of my brownie's disappearance.
and for the little counselling session on msn to address my loss.
me: omg omg omg did i bring my f21 bag home?!?!?!?!?!?!
leon: umm.... no. it disappeared when u boarded the mrt.
me: .....
leon: DONT CRYYY DONT CRYYYYYYYYYYYYY D:
damn cute la the whole convo.
he today nv bring key, then cannot go home,
so in the end,
he was there spending my birthday w me & my Milians.
awesome shiat.
TO CONCLUDE!
I HOPE EVERYONE FINDS THEIR OWN PATH IN LIFE,
& BE HAPPY JOURNEYING THROUGH IT.
THANK YOU FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES.

BEFORE I END. NUR AZIZAH TOLD ME IVE GROWN CHUBBIER ON MY BIRTHDAY.

I WILL NEVER FORGET IT.

OUCH.

IT

HURTS

SO

BAD.



Back to top