-Mayfish, Dance Drill.

Friday, July 23, 2010


1. Massu ( and i think the other NEWS members, i saw Ryo. O_O LOL )
conversation:
(massu was behind me, we were in a room painted w green walls, similar to the one in my house, LOL)

me: im a fan of you! a singapore fan of you! (trying to stay calm)
massu: isnt it the same, ure still a fan of me? X] *smiles his usual killer smile.
(guess he was amused at me repeating the "im a fan of you")
LOL.


i spoke in jap! then, i wanted to tell massu that i had a friend wa\ho was a big fan of tegoshi, in jap. but.. guess my jap wasnt that good enough yet. i was struggling to get the words outta my mouth.. then my alarm rang. T^T
sory jie ying!

2. (TODAY! OMG!)
setting: in some auditorium, guess it was TegoMasu's concert!
people: TegoMasu & me & their fans
~
TegoMasu's MC part's always loved by fans right.
SO!
this time..
they were walking up, to find seats to sit beside a lucky fan.
TegoMasu approached my area. Cause there was an empty seat beside me;
infronta me.
Tesshi & Massu were deciding who should sit beside me.
i think i patted the chair and said, "Massu-san!! =3"
then massu went to sit w the fan infront. :(
he's so shy.... LOL. (U)
SO! tego sat w me.
next! ~
scene: me & tego, in a train. he falling asleep, then going to lean on my shoulder.
me: *dodges. *stops him from leaning on me.
tego: *wakes up. ehhh?!
me: gomen ne.. shikashi, i like the boy in front!*points to Massu.
(yes, i spoke in this manner, exact words!)


the dream felt so real!
i rmb in the dream i was telling everyone about my dream also.
IS IT A SIGN?!?!?!
IS IT GONNA HAPPEN?!?!?!
HAHA!
OMG OMG OMG!
*EXCITED.

OKAY.
I WILL GO REVISE MY JAP LIKE FUCKING HARDCORE TONIGHT,
AND NOT LET MASSU DOWN!
YOSSH!
MASSU-SAN, DONT SHY OKAY? LOL.


Back to top