-Mayfish, Dance Drill.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010


i dont see a need to be that perfect.
im happy being who i am.
so stfu already.
keep your comments to yourself.
dont judge me.
dont comment about me.
open your mouth only when you have something constructive to say.
if only i had a remote to make the world shut up when i dont need those incessant chatter.
im this simple.
i dont plot, i dont throw knives at your back.
i take love and give it back,
double the amount. like a dog. haha.
but hey they're best pals okayyy.

seriously...
convince me; show me.
once i trust,
you're in for a ride of your life.
AHAHHAAHAHAAHAH.
tml's game..
BELIEVE.
HAVE FUN.
BEFORE: TANOSHII DESHOU~
AFTER: HAI! CHOTTO TANOSHII DESU!!~
im really not a competitive person..
im neutral to a point that it seems like i dont even bother. -.-
wonder in what aspects will i be seen as a threat.
eyes on me honey.


Back to top