-Mayfish, Dance Drill.

Monday, August 16, 2010


before i conk out and fall asleep,
this picture..
i cant believe i can feel so much for it.
my thoughts when i saw this pict:
me after poly, fufilling my dreams,
thinking about my 20 years of living..
after graduating..........
it's nice when someone's there to listen..
i know everyone has their fair share of troubles..
that's why when you find someone willing to just stop and listen,
treasure the person.
i believe i have found the person..
:]
my backpacking buddy.
thank you, (whoever's above)
for blessing me with her.
ずっと運命です!
3 years.. of working towards the same goal.
together with 3 other treasures i've found,
i believe i will able to achieve greater things.
本当にありがとうよ! ^_^
what else can i say, other than thank you? =]
the different people you meet..
leaves you with something new learnt.
if you understand what im feeling now,
most likely we would be able to click real well.
[
don't judge me..
you might know my story,
but you have never felt what i was going through.
not one bit.
everyone has a story.
覚えてください。
different scenes,
different emotions,
different stories.
still the same old me.
^_^


Back to top