-Mayfish, Dance Drill.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010


my personal msg on msn read,
it's only humanistic to need praise & reaffirmation.
tired of listening to you.
when will it be your turn to listen to me?
~~~~~~~~
Leon says:
awww do you need a listening ear? :O
エンチ -studying says:
:(
Leon says:
awwwwwwwww dun :(
since when do you :( de
whats wrong D:
エンチ -studying says:
my mom was so mean.
my heart is missing a tiny bit.
lol!
ahhh.
study.
Leon says:
awwww what she do?
i go smack her
D:
エンチ -studying says:
LOL WTF
U THINK I STILL IN EARLY CHILDHOOD?
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
OKAY WOW THAT MADE ME STOP SULKING.
Leon says:
HAHAHAHAHAH
amazinggggg:D

oh, "ninja leon" cause he sneaked close to groups when miss wee was announcing our
individual makrs for APA, and tou ting ( duno how to spell the ang moh word for this la LOL )

okok. study.
psy.
A1.


Back to top