-Mayfish, Dance Drill.

Sunday, August 8, 2010


FAMILY PORTRAIT.
damn.. that fanfic is still stuck in my head..
accompanied with katrina-san's Only Love by Trademark fanvid of it.....
~~~
but seriously.
what makes a happy family.
reading Family Portrait..
weirdly, makes me reflect on my own family.
"Doing what makes me happy.."
Happiness.
Family members are supposed to be there for you.
Not raking up the past and harping on your mistakes.
That isnt right..
Everyone is supposed to be understanding..
When I dont wanna talk,
dont bother me.
Dont get on my nerves..

I wanted us to talk in the past,
but you didnt want too.
Now,
Im just acting in the way you did.
I dont wanna talk now.
And here you come,
reprimanding me on how much time i spent online instead of TALKING with you.
wtf?
reflect on what you did first.
In the past, you said you dont wanna talk because ure tired, you dont have time.
Well, now i dont have time too.

Dont realize the importance of this only when you've lost it.
Treasuring it only when you've lost it?
Too late.
Stupid.

Trust......


Back to top