-Mayfish, Dance Drill.

Monday, September 20, 2010


maybe im not that strong after all..
laughing cowards pretending to be strong.
we all are, i guess, in a certain way?
oh god.
im feeling the same feeling again..
lost.
kaname-san found what she wanted to do,
that's why she's working hard.
she knows what she wants.
and she has awesome friends who have the same passion..
together they will descend the river and come back stronger.

sometimes,
its really lonely fighting alone.
can i really, really, count on someone to be there?
hm.

what is my dream currently?
like what carlos-san said,
"my dream now in high school is over.. but i have other dreams that currently i myself cannot see too.."
so what is my dream, now?
my dream when im in poly..

can time really tell?
i really dont know if still have the confidence anymore..
is this just a teenager unhappy because she didnt have a try at her dream?
or is that really what she wants ultimately.
i really dont like leaving things up to time..

since i dont know,
one thing i know for sure,
is that i wanna do my best in softball.
im sure my triplets all agree on this.
its because of the two little ones..
that i still wanna protect something that i told myself i will never give up.
it shall become the only thing that i have.
to fight on to becoming a vet..
that shall become a dream that i myself can't see currently.
now,
do my best for everything that i play a part in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes. :)
im done.
thank you Bobo for being there to listen.
imy.
i shall become stronger and not cry so easily.
dont cry dont cry.
smile smile.
^^!!!!!!!!

a little note to self:
今から、泣かないね!
in anything that you're involved in,
just do your best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
passion wise,
you'll find it at the end of 3 years.
im sure.
work hard from now on! ^^
one step at a time.
homeostasis. XD
knowing what i want would definitely aid in making better choices..
but over the next 2 years,
who can promise that there wouldnt be any changes?
i cant,
because i myself dont even know what im really heading for.
:)
focus on the more easier attainable dreams first..


Back to top