-Mayfish, Dance Drill.

Friday, October 8, 2010


i dont like moments when alot of thoughts are running through my head. =(
semester 2 is starting and i still feel kinda lost though.
as though ive never started on my poly life. excluding the fun that im having during softball. ^O^ LOL! oh wells.
lucky for me, i had dance drill as a big motivation!!! ^^
はい、夢は大きく!
i dont like it when my uncle says it too late already, that i have not found my direction in life.
i beg to differ, you see, no one can predict the future.
people change along the way as the grow up,
different situational factors shape the latter's perspective, mindset, everything.
so i guess..
what i can do now, is to really do my best for everything that im involved in,
dont allow the future me to look back and regret, anything!
(excluding the fact that i was supposed to land myself in some vet-directed course in poly, haha.)

so.. today was a very very random friday. 08/10/2010.
this is what i call something only love can do.
this is what dinah call, making memories.
i approve unplanned days.
HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
okay.
oyuyamassuminasai minna-san~
tml. jap(OOPS SORRY,SOME PEOPLE ON FB SAYS ITS AN INSULT TO SAY THIS),
JAPANESE LANGUAGE CLASS.
ASHITA HA NIHONGO NO BENKYOU WO SHIMASU! jya, byebye!


Back to top