-Mayfish, Dance Drill.

Monday, November 22, 2010




-OUTSIDE THE BOX-
alyah: "but it looks like it can be found anywhere.."
me&alyah: "but can it?"
same timing, same tone, sooooooooooo disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAAHAHAHA BUT I APPROVE. (Y)
we did it so naturally, it felt like we were twins.
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEEEHEHEHEEHEHEEEEEE.

-IN COTTON ON-
(when we were supposed to head to the mrt!!!!!
i said to pop by cotton on awhile. AWHILE is the keyword.
me & alyah separates to look around.
me: *turns head to looks for her.
she: *looks up, eye contact w me.
me&her: *LOL to ourselves.
MIND U THE DISTANCE BETWEEN US WAS RATHER FAR. LOL.

amazing wad love can do......
SHY SHY.
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

im not blaming anyone,
i only have myself to blame.
i wanna become stronger.
i will become stronger.
its a promise to myself.
i want the strength to be able to smile geniunely,

not just smiling to put up a pretence.
quit the pretence enqi.
dinah, i know i can count on you to be there...
hontou ni arigatou ne...

i will push on.
i will.
im counting on heaven now.
to make me disappear for a week or not to.
is there a need for me to sort my thinking out?
its all up to you. do your best.
i think mondays and wednesdays are what keeps me sane every week.
oh wells.
for now, i am going to be myself.
BE MYSELF.
i dont see anything wrong with that.
as long as im happy.





Back to top