-Mayfish, Dance Drill.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010


seriously, im glad i have a friend like her.
once in a blue moon,
something nice pops out of her mouth.
HAHAAHAHAAHAH!!! (Y) i approve. ^_^
i found this on fb.
its nice. when its larger in size, i mean the picture.
i ran 10rounds at the stadium, with leon collapsing after 5 rounds.
10 rounds = 4km.
4 rounds = 1.6km.
HAHA!!!!!!!!!
after running, we just stoned, looked at the dark dark sky, and just talk. about everything.
i like. i dont have to hide anything from him, i can just be myself. LOL!
i like leos. HAHA!!!!!!!! SOUNDS WRONG BUT WHATEVER.
he's a nice guy. seriously, who would be nice enough to like,
eat dinner at 7pm, and go run with me at 730pm? LOL!
food not digested siol........................................................
i think i shall run every tuesday.
alright. my exercise day!
so............................
this week's my last week at Ambush.
i shall call Andersons' tomorrow. TEEHEE.
my okaasan was being a real bitch just nao,
wanting me to go visit my baby cousin who's hospitalized.
but, my schedule is like all set beforehand le.. i really dont wanna change any plans...
i was looking forward to thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aiya, after a few minutes of pekceking,
while showering just nao,
i decided to like just go on thursday.
time wise? i'll try to make things work, somehow. >=]
p.s: im so nice i kinda hate myself. hahahhahahahahahaahaa



Back to top