-Mayfish, Dance Drill.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010


just got home not long from work.
work today was awesome.
aunty annie was super cute.
first time i felt so drained from work.
but its okay.
at least i laughed till my tummy ached a little.
"sibei dulan"
HAHA.
shangrila. here i come.
*clapclaps. phew. i thought heaven really didnt want me to think of what was happening now. but apparently he does! \m/ YAY! ^_^
JCS Results came.
well......
i did rather good!
LOL.
but. i was aiming for full marks for all aspects....
its okay Enqi.
got another time.
aim for full marks in the next level!
yossssssssha! hwaiting!

pleasant surprises that sprung on me.
hehe.
i love today.
kyou to iu hi ha ni do to modoranai mono dakara~


we're both best on our own. (:
i am too, definitely.

me: "do u believe that i can make a rainbow appear in a cake?"
kids: o_O?
me: *shows pictures
me: "if u just believe, anything can happen.."
^^


Back to top