-Mayfish, Dance Drill.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011


i hate wednesdays.
hate it,
hate it,
hate it,
hate it.
i feel
useless,
lousy,
weak,
scared.
i trembled.
i quivered.
i..
i tried to smile to hide it.
i tried my best.
did it work?
it might have.. but inside,
im dying.
i dont like this feeling..
enqi why are you so weak?
why cant you have that much more of confidence?
why?
why?
why?
stupid.
i want to cry, but no tears are coming out.
is this what u call apathy?
wad went wrong?
sometimes..
i wonder if what im choosing to go through is all worth it.
i have a choice, to just quit, give up; say bye.
is my pride that important?
sometimes i wonder.
give up; walk off.
stay; suffer more/get better.
its my choice.
my choice.

im tired.

dear says ive stopped talking about massu..
i realized too..

today is jus not my day.
better days will come...
smile enqi...
hide it well...
till u know how to deal with it properly...


Back to top