-Mayfish, Dance Drill.

Saturday, February 12, 2011


alyah says:
she suddenly become crazy.
i think so ah..
got the aura
:/
enqi says:
yes.
....
LOL
OH GOSH.
LOL
my heart beating fast
LOL
i fear for moii life
LOL
i was talking abt this w my mum in the noon..
and i told her while smiling,
"i knw karma will hit me back someday"
LOL
but wad to do sehhh
wads done cannot be undone liaos.
as much as i want not to be labelled a bitch,
i am already labelled as one.

alyah says:
hehe
too much words.
all i can say is annor
Xp


HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
i love dear la aiyo.

so yah.
i dont want u near me.... =( just like how u hate me.
hahahhaaahahhaha
-.-

cb u shut up hor.
i dun want eat my business.
cb.

i realized,
ive never really cried for anyone.
ive only done so for my Bobo and turtle.
hm.

look at these photographs.
massu i need u.
looking back,
it was you who made me so smiley na~
<3 aishiteru na! ^^


Back to top