-Mayfish, Dance Drill.

Saturday, February 5, 2011


Angelina Marilyn Bonbons February 5 at 9:14pm Report
Thanks for stepping into my love life, for 3 years I spent with Alvin I've never been this hurt before. Why don't you put yourself in my shoes and understand my precious feelings? Do you know how it's like to have someone being taken away? Do you? Do you know what it's like to put in so much effort just to make sure a faith would stay strong? Do you know how it's like to have so much physical attachment with a guy whom you think is your mr right? Do you know what it's like to be lied to badly? Do you know all those, person-who's-older-than-me? And you said you'll keep a distance from him, sure , I wonder how is all those in facebook called keeping a distance. You guys will still talk during training anyway. Thanks for giving a vague excuse. You can like him all you want now. You two are really good liars. And youre really lame and a coward for deleting me off your friends list, why not delete him as well am i right? Thanks a lot for ruining my life :) all the best in your future girl!


this is my punishment.
emotional blackmail.
皆さん!見て!見て!
things change, people change, everything fades.
karma loves me,
i love karma.
what to do?
bitchy me.
nothing i say will save myself already~

off to work hard for,
qnrm~
ideas~
ilp~
AH. tml must ask wanshu about DIE. 覚えている!


Back to top