-Mayfish, Dance Drill.

Friday, February 4, 2011


i dont know if ure one of the loyal readers of my blog.
but oh wells.
a post for you.

firstly, sorry.
i know i was at fault.
he was at fault.
you were at fault too.
think about it,
will blaming me change anything?
if you said it would,
i have nothing more to say.
i avoided him for 3 days. i did.
i thought about everything.
i spared a thought for u.
i was tortured by the guilt. super tak perlu can.

secondly, IF I HAD A CHOICE I WILL STILL JOIN SOFTBALL.
think about it,
why did heaven arrange for all the meetings with people that we know now?
things happen for a reason.

thirdly,
it has happened already.
how long more before you finally decide to let go?
ANNAR, I COWARD KAY? I COWARD KAY?
I DELETED U TO SAVE MYSELF.
gosh. okay. i know karma will hit me back someday, but whatever.
if you wait till you know its right to do something,
then you probably wouldnt have done much of anything.
if u want him back,
fight for him.
thats all i can say.
im not gonna do anything, im just gonna live my life,
the way i have always done so.

okay. after this post,
end of story.

TIME TO EMBRACE NEXT WEEK'S LOVELY DAYS. YOSSSSSHHHHH!

live your life calling me a bitch,
if it makes you happier.

labels are just shallow forms of identification.


Back to top