-Mayfish, Dance Drill.

Friday, March 18, 2011


Take a moment to thank whomever or whatever deserves credit for your recent happiness. Showing your emotions now is a sign of strength, and it'll bring even more good stuff your way.
Compatibility: Pisces
Mood: Grateful
Lucky Color: Orchid

cool or wad! i was gonna do this now! LOL. before i even looked at the horoscope thingy!
seriously.. someone wise is giving me advice in the form of notifications..

SO. here goes!
my hosehs,
my millians,
dear dear,
and kareshi-kun~
who else.
AH.
leon, kim, sue, sharon pow, sharon lim xf, joleen, peitian, shiyun, justina,
aunty annie from andersens, jie ying, jessica, shalyn, who else ah..
i guess, anyone who knows me..
thank you for creating memories with me! ^^
without anyone of you,
my life might have been different..
だから!
i am thankful for everyone's presence in my life!
皆!
本当にありがとう! \^O^/


Back to top