-Mayfish, Dance Drill.

Friday, April 15, 2011


on wednesday suddenly dear asked me what is my dream. i wanted to be a vet. since young. even after i knew i would be pursuing a different course of study in poly, i still considered the option of maybe pursuing medicine during my stay in the uni. then again.. now that i have spent 1 year in dadp, went on a osl trip, met the kids there.............................. i have a feeling my dreams are headed in another direction. child psychology & baking. apparently these are the stuffs that i am interested in. why child psychology? with proper education & guidance, children can grow up to become wonderful adults. the world will be a better place. maybe i'll take up an additional diploma in early childhood education or something. who knows~ why baking? i bake because i want to make people happy. and of course when people are happy, im happy! happiness must be one of the main ingredients in the pastries i churn out. hee. and of course... japanese! i must not give up! i started out on a +ve note, i must not end it on a -ve note. definitely..... on a side note, my guitar. i will pick it up again. leonard kinda inspired me. heh. someday... but not now. too many things on hand. after poly? i really dont know. but i will return to it. i will pick it up again. guess that's really all in my life? oh of course, exercising & improving my gpa are still on my list. together w working and shopping! that is really all in my life. LOL. sounds little...... but its already alot for me to handle~ hmmmmmmmmm. strangely, im looking forward to another upcoming osl trip! ^^ jyaaaaaa~ gotta get started on japanese revision!


Back to top