-Mayfish, Dance Drill.

Saturday, June 11, 2011


am so tired. woke at five today. cheebye.
sore throat. coughing. fever soon. fuck.

okay!
today's game.
i played for last game.
cool.
me managing to hit what coach albert wanted was just pure luck i swear.
getting onto 1st base was lucky too.
i felt safe when i was on 1st base and jason was giving me instructions. ha!
best memory of the day:
i was running from second to third base,
otw, cause coach albert was at third base, he went,
"En Qi, come home!"
LOL.
damn get that image out of my head man.
epic. i saw hope in his eyes.
thank god i never fail him. hahahahaha!
that was the first time i ever heard him call my name. LOL.
dinah i know you confirm laugh if u see this post. image damn vivid. (Y)
we kept talking about u know today~
"dinah is at cameron plucking strawberries"
HAHA.
miss you much much. <3
here's one for you alvin!
i remember you saying "good try ah~" when my ball failed to reach 1st base in time.
there was mud in my eye cheebye, hahahah.
i felt comforted.
im not alone after all. ^-^

ok. i am damn tired.
i want to sleep now..
its 9pm. so late hor.


Back to top