-Mayfish, Dance Drill.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011


I want to,
But I'm afraid.

I can live happily on my own.
I can.
I am independent.

But why do I have urges to cry whenever I walk home at night?
Is something bothering me?
Am I not facing it?
What happened to me living my feelings honestly.

Buy me a cottage beside a big green field nao and I'll marry you.
I'm serious.
I want to spend spring baking in the cottage, and just lazing on the field with the evening sun shining down on me.
Fresh home baked bread from the oven.
Heavenly.

Irresponsible jerks.
Ha!
Don't always expect someone to be there to clear your shit for you.
They are humans as well.
We are all equal.
They are not your mothers.
Even mothers are not obliged to clear your shit.
You have arms and legs.
What's so tough about throwing a bottle into the bin?
You guys should go work in the fnb industry seriously.
Stop taking these people for granted.

It's a confused Wednesday.


Back to top